Australia is a popular destination for skilled workers seeking to live and work in a vibrant and multicultural country. Australia’s high standard of living, excellent healthcare system, and diverse landscapes make it an attractive option for those seeking a new adventure. If you are a skilled worker looking to live and work in Australia, you may be eligible for a skilled visa.
Australia is a popular destination for skilled workers seeking to live and work in a vibrant and multicultural country.
What is a Skilled Visa?
A skilled visa is a type of visa that allows skilled workers to live and work in Australia for an extended period. The skilled visa program is designed to attract highly skilled workers to Australia to fill shortages in the labour market. There are several types of skilled visas available, each with different requirements and eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for a Skilled Visa
To be eligible for a skilled visa, you must meet certain criteria, including:
- Age: You must be under 45 years of age.
- English Language Proficiency: You must demonstrate a minimum level of English language proficiency.
- Skills Assessment: You must have your skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority.
- Occupation: Your occupation must be on the relevant skilled occupation list.
- Points Test: You must score a minimum number of points on the points test.
- Health and Character: You must meet health and character requirements.
Types of Skilled Visas
There are several types of skilled visas available, including:
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189): This visa is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, state, or territory.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190): This visa is for skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government.
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491): This visa is for skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government or sponsored by an eligible family member living in a designated regional area.
Benefits of Living and Working in Australia
There are many benefits to living and working in Australia, including:
- High Standard of Living: Australia has a high standard of living, with excellent healthcare, education, and public services.
- Multicultural Society: Australia is a diverse and multicultural society, with people from all over the world living and working in the country.
- Beautiful Landscapes: Australia is known for its beautiful landscapes, including beaches, mountains, and deserts.
- Strong Economy: Australia has a strong and stable economy, with low unemployment and a high GDP per capita.
- Career Opportunities: Australia offers many career opportunities for skilled workers, particularly in industries such as healthcare, engineering, and technology.
How Do I Apply?
You should carefully prepare and submit your application for a family and relative visa. Contact Mr. Murali Mangalath, Managing Director of Mangalath Immigration. He provides Immigration advice and assistance to you. An efficient team at Mangalath Immigration Pty Ltd, who have extensive experience in applying for this class of visa for the past decade, will handle the process. Please visit our Testimonial page on this website, Facebook page and Google Review to find testimonies provided by our clients.
We will help make sure that a complete application is ready and that you receive your visa as quickly as possible. So why wait contact us today to get a head start.
If you are a skilled worker looking to live and work in Australia, a skilled visa may be the right option for you. Australia offers a high standard of living, a diverse and multicultural society, and beautiful landscapes. With a strong and stable economy and many career opportunities, Australia is an attractive destination for skilled workers from around the world.