Visa for Skilled Professionals - Subclass 190

Professionals interested to migrate to Australia have good chance get Skilled Nominated visa Subclass 190.

Trade Occupations in Demand in Australia

Automotive Electrician Metal Machinist Carpenter
Motor Mechanic Metal Fitter Bricklayer
Diesel Motor Mechanic Welder Cook
Motorcycle Mechanic Sheet Metal Trades worker Chef
Airconditioning Mechanic Baker Pastry Cook
Telecommunications Linesworker Electronic Equipment Tradesworker
Mathematician Transport Engineer Physicist
Veterinarian Human Resource Manager Hotel or Motel Manager
Early Childhood Teacher Interpreter
PhD Holders in Engineering, Science, IT or other streams

The Minimum requirement is

Age Group 25- 38

Qualification: ITI/  Diploma or Graduate Degree Holder.

Experience 3 – 8 Years

English score: Competent/Proficient in English.

For Free Assessment please contact +91 9895577166,  9486474726.

About Skilled Independent visa (subclass 190)

This visa lets invited workers with skills we need live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.

With this visa, you can:

  • stay in Australia permanently
  • work and study in Australia
  • enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare
  • sponsor your relatives to come to Australia
  • travel to and from Australia for 5 years
  • if eligible, become an Australian citizen

How long you can stay

This is a permanent visa. It lets you stay in Australia indefinitely. The visa has a travel component that expires 5 years after the date of visa grant.

You become a permanent resident on the day we grant the visa.

For citizenship purposes, your permanent residence starts on the day:

  • we grant the visa if you are in Australia
  • you enter Australia on this visa if you are outside Australia


Include family

You can include members of the family unit in your application. You can:

  • include them when you lodge your visa application
  • add them after you lodge your application but before we decide on your visa.

Family members who apply for the visa must meet our health and character requirements.

If your partner or dependent children are not included in this application, tell us the reason why (for example, they already hold Australian citizenship or are a permanent resident).


You can travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want for 5 years from the date we grant the visa. After 5 years you will need a Resident Return (RRV) visa (subclass 155 or 157) to re-enter Australia as a permanent resident.

Be nominated

You must have been nominated for this visa by an Australian state or territory government agency.

Submit a completed expression of interest (EOI) in SkillSelect. State and territory government agencies can see your completed EOI and might nominate you for the visa.

If you are nominated for the visa, we will invite you to apply.

All state and territory government agencies have their own criteria for deciding who they will nominate. Contact the state or territory agency directly to find out more about their nomination process and what they want from you.

  • Australian Capital Territory
  • New South Wales
  • Northern Territory
  • Queensland
  • South Australia
  • Tasmania
  • Victoria
  • Western Australia

If the state or territory agency that nominates you withdraws your nomination after you have applied, your application becomes invalid.


Have a relevant skills assessment

For your application to be valid, you must declare that you have a suitable skills assessment at the time of invitation.

You will need to provide a copy of this skills assessment with your application.

For medical and legal practitioners, we also accept the following as proof of a skills assessment:

  • full or unconditional or general medical registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
  • conditional specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. This only allows you to practise in your speciality. You need no further training or supervision
  • admission to practice law in the relevant state or territory

Your skills assessment must have been obtained in the 3 years before the date of your invitation. If the assessment was for a shorter period, that period must not have passed.

If your skills were assessed on the basis of a qualification you got in Australia when you held a student visa, the qualification must be from studying a course registered on CRICOS.


You must be aged under 45 when we invite you to apply for the visa.

You can still apply for the visa if you turn 45 after we invite you to apply.

If you turn 45 after you submit your EOI but before we invite you to apply, you will not be invited to apply.


Able to score 65 points or more

The subclass 190 is a points-tested visa.

When you submit your EOI in SkillSelect you will be given an indicative points score based on the claims you have made. If you do not obtain a score of 65 points you will not be invited to apply for this visa.

If we do invite you to apply for the visa, your invitation will state the number of points that you must score when we assess your application for grant of the visa (this score may be higher than 65 points, depending on your claims in the EOI).

When you lodge your application you must provide evidence supporting your claims.

English language

At the time of invitation, you must have at least competent English.

Competent English – What to provide

To prove you have competent English, provide evidence:

that you are a citizen of and hold a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland, with your application

or you have an obtained one of the following English language test results:

  1. International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – At least 6 for each of the 4 components
  2. Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT) At least 12 for listening, 13 for reading, 21 for writing and 18 for speaking
  3. Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) At least 50 for each of the 4 components
  4. Occupational English Test (OET) At least B for each of the 4 components
  5. Cambridge C1 Advanced test At least 169 in each of the 4 components

Meet the Character and Health Requirement

You and any family who apply for the visa with you must meet our health requirement. If requested, family members not accompanying you to Australia might also need to meet our health requirement.

You and family members aged 16 years and over who apply for the visa with you must meet our character requirement.

Family members not accompanying you to Australia must also meet the character requirement.