The GSM (General skilled migration) program in Australia takes in highly skilled, experienced, English speaking applicants in the prime of their life from a list of professions and trades, that qualify under a points test, either independently or with family and/or state sponsorship.
Our Clients were invited from the state of South Australia to apply for 491 Visa in September 2021. Machinists, Fitter, Fitter and Turner and Sheet Metal Trades worker are in the list . All our clients in the above trade occupation got invitation and applied for 491 Visa. Our success rate is 100%.
To gain sufficient points to pass the points test, an applicant is assessed against the following criteria:
- Level of English/language ability.
- Having a nominated occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).
- Number of years of work experience.
- Australian qualifications.
- Australian work experience.
- Proficiency in an Australian community language.
- Points awarded to their spouse for occupation, age, English language ability and work experience.
- Points awarded for either family or state sponsorship.
A new Skilled Migration Program was introduced as 1 July 2017, please refer to link www.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/work