Family-stream permanent residence visas

They are for:

  • A spouse, child, parent, or dependent relative of an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia, or eligible New Zealand citizen.
  • Children who have been adopted or are in the process of being adopted outside of Australia.
  • Caregivers who need to relocate to Australia to support an approved relative.

Visa options for joining family in Australia

Are you joining your partner/spouse and want to stay permanently?

Then you can apply for:

Prospective Marriage visa (Subclass 300)