Student Visas

There are a number of student visas that will allow you to study various courses in Australia. Depending on your main course of study we will find you the right visa type.

Student Guardian; Parents or relatives can apply for a visa to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student who is studying in Australia.

There are many visa options (also for permanent residence) that become available to applicants who have successfully completed full-time study in Australia.

Our office may be able to assist you in electing a suitable course at an accredited education service provider (including private colleges and universities) throughout Australia. We can also assist in obtaining an enrolment for your chosen course of study, to set you on your way to commence studies in Australia.

Citizenship Matters
Pathways to Australian Citizenship
There are six main pathways by which you may become an Australian Citizen. If you have further questions we suggest you make an appointment to find out if there are any other options available to you to obtain Australian citizenship or perhaps temporary or permanent residence with a different path to Australian citizenship.