Subclass 309 – Partner (Provisional) visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia temporarily. Besides, getting this visa is the first step towards a permanent Partner visa (subclass 100).
Temporarily, until we decide your permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) application or the application is withdrawn
With Subclass 309 – Partner visa you can
- live, work and study in Australia while we process your permanent Partner (Migrant) visa
- travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
- also attend free English language classes provided by the Adult Migrant English Program
- be in a genuine relationship with your spouse or de facto partner who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
- usually, be outside Australia when you apply and when they grant the visa.
How we can help with Subclass 309 – Partner visa?
Our Registered Migration Agent (RMA) is up-to-date with the legal and policy aspects of migrating to Australia. He is also able to interpret and apply both law and policy for the benefit of our clients. A recurrent theme in the testimonials we receive from our clients is that the people at Mangalath Immigration are not only KNOWLEDGEABLE, but they are FRIENDLY, and they are HONEST.
Contact our MARN (Migration Agents Registration Number) is +613 93230090 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org and our Head Office is at 28 Chedgey Drive, St Albans Victoria – 3021, Australia.