Visa for Skilled Professionals – Subclass 189
Your Pathway to Australia
The Subclass 189 Visa, also known as the Skilled Independent Visa, is a pathway that allows highly skilled workers to live and work in Australia permanently.
Understanding the Subclass 189 Visa
The Subclass 189 Visa is part of Australia’s General Skilled Migration (GSM) program. Unlike other skilled visas, the 189 Visa does not require sponsorship from an employer, state or territory government, or family member. This visa is designed for individuals with skills that are in demand in the Australian labor market, contributing to the country’s economic growth and development.
The Subclass 189 Visa offers skilled professionals a remarkable opportunity to build a new life in Australia, with its exceptional standard of living, diverse cultural experiences, and vibrant job market. By meeting the eligibility criteria and navigating the application process, individuals can embark on a journey toward permanent residency and, potentially, Australian citizenship. If you’re a skilled professional seeking a pathway to a brighter future, the Subclass 189 Visa could be your ticket to success Down Under.
Occupation that are in high demand:
The Minimum requirement is
- Age Group 25- 38
- Qualification: ITI/ Diploma or Graduate Degree Holder.
- Experience 3 – 8 Years
- English score: Competent/Proficient in English.
For Free Assessment please contact +91 9895577166, 9486474726.
Benefits of the Subclass 189 Visa
- Permanent Residency: Successful applicants and their eligible family members can live, work, and study in Australia permanently.
- No Sponsorship Required: Unlike employer-sponsored visas, the Subclass 189 Visa does not require sponsorship from an employer, allowing for greater flexibility in choosing work opportunities.
- Access to Medicare: Visa holders can access Australia’s healthcare system, Medicare, which provides medical care and certain hospital services.
- Education Opportunities: Permanent residents can enroll in public education institutions in Australia and benefit from international-standard education.
- Pathway to Citizenship: After fulfilling residency and other requirements, visa holders can apply for Australian citizenship, enjoying the rights and privileges of being an Australian citizen.
- Family Sponsorship: Permanent residents can sponsor eligible family members for various Australian visas, potentially reuniting families.
To be eligible for the Subclass 189 Visa, applicants must meet certain requirements:
- Occupation: Applicants must have an occupation listed on the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and obtain a suitable skills assessment for that occupation.
- Age: Generally, applicants must be under 45 years old at the time of application.
- Skill Assessment: Applicants must have their skills assessed by the relevant Australian assessing authority for their nominated occupation.
- English Language Proficiency: Adequate English language proficiency is a requirement. This can be demonstrated through scores in IELTS, TOEFL iBT, PTE Academic, or Cambridge C1 Advanced tests.
- Points Test: Applicants must score a minimum of 65 points on the Points Test, which evaluates factors such as age, education, work experience, language proficiency, and more.
- Invitation: Eligible applicants need to receive an invitation from the Australian government to apply for the visa after submitting an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the SkillSelect system.
- Skills Assessment: Obtain a skills assessment from the relevant assessing authority for your nominated occupation.
- Submit Expression of Interest (EOI): Create an EOI in the SkillSelect system, providing information about your skills, work experience, and other relevant details.
- Receive Invitation: If you meet the eligibility criteria and score enough points, you may receive an invitation to apply for the visa.
- Lodge Visa Application: Once invited, submit a complete visa application, including all required documents and information.
- Health and Character Checks: Undergo health and character assessments as part of the visa application process.
- Visa Grant: If your application is successful, you will receive a grant for the Subclass 189 Visa, allowing you to enter and live in Australia permanently.
Mangalath Immigration is headed by a Registered Migration Agent (RMA) who will deal with your enquiries and give you advice and guidance on all issues to do with immigrating to Australia.
Family-stream permanent residence visas for spouse, child, parent, or dependent relative of an Australian citizen, permanent resident of Australia, or eligible New Zealand citizen. Children who have been adopted or are in the process of being adopted outside of Australia.
This visa lets skilled workers, who are nominated by their employer, live and work in Australia permanently. You must have the necessary skills and must be nominated by an Australian employer. There are concessions for employers in regional areas.
Depending on your main course of study we will find you the right visa type. There are many visa options (also for permanent residence) that become available to applicants who have successfully completed full-time study in Australia.
Reviews from clients
Would you like more information on jobs and visas in Australia?