If you want to come to Australia to work you will need a visa that suits the work you intend to do. The Australian Government is committed to supporting migrants to settle in regional areas.
The Australian Government has announced changes to their immigration program. The changes are:
- 2 new skilled regional provisional visas that provide a pathway to permanent residence
- a new skilled regional permanent resident visa
- a refined definition of ‘regional Australia’ for migration purposes
- additional points under the Skilled Migration Points Test for skilled migrants nominated to live and work in regional Australia
- more options for international students who graduate from regional universities
These changes are aimed to support regional businesses and local communities to thrive by getting the right skills into the right regions.
Remember, The Australian Government works closely with their state, territory and local governments, and local communities, to attract migrants to regional areas. Skilled migrants wanting to settle in regional Australia have a diverse range of available occupations to match their experience, skills and qualifications.
Interested to immigrate to Australia?
We are here to help you!!
At Mangalath Immigration, we will assist you with the whole process until you get Australian Permanent Residency. Our services include:
- Assistance in understanding the registration process
- Assistance with Self check
- Visa assistance to arrive in Australia to attend tests and practical exams
- Career guidance and obtaining Permanent Residency