With a strong demand for skilled workers across various sectors, these visas offer pathways for Thai nationals to live, work, and build a successful future in Australia. In this blog post, we will delve into the different Skill Stream Visas available and highlight the benefits and requirements for Skilled Workers from Thailand looking to explore these opportunities.
Australia’s Skill Stream Visas provide a golden opportunity for skilled workers from Thailand to pursue their professional dreams and contribute to Australia’s thriving economy.
About Skill Stream Visas
The Skill stream is designed for workers who have the skills, qualifications and entrepreneurship most needed in the Australian economy. There are seven components:
- Business Innovation and Investment
- Distinguished Talent
- Employer Sponsored
- Global Talent (Independent)
- Skilled Independent
- State/Territory Nominated.
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189):
The Skilled Independent Visa is a points-based visa that does not require employer sponsorship or nomination from a state or territory government. Thai nationals who possess skills and qualifications in high-demand occupations listed on the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) can apply for this visa. To be eligible, applicants must meet the minimum points requirement based on factors such as age, English language proficiency, work experience, and education. This visa allows Skilled Workers from Thailand to live and work anywhere in Australia.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190):
The Skilled Nominated Visa is similar to the Subclass 189 visa, but it requires nomination by an Australian state or territory government. Skilled Workers from Thailand with skills and qualifications listed on the MLTSSL or the Regional Occupation List (ROL) can apply for this visa. By obtaining nomination from a state or territory government, applicants gain extra points toward their overall score. This visa grants Thai nationals the opportunity to live and work in the nominating state or territory for a specified period.
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491):
The Skilled Work Regional Visa is designed to encourage skilled workers to live and work in regional areas of Australia. Thai nationals who have the skills and qualifications listed on the MLTSSL or the ROL and have sponsorship from an eligible relative living in a designated regional area can apply for this visa. The Subclass 491 visa provides a pathway to permanent residency and allows Thai nationals to work and live in the designated regional area for up to five years.
Benefits of Skill Stream Visas:
- Work opportunities: Skill Stream Visas open the door to a wide range of work opportunities across multiple sectors in Australia. Thai nationals can utilize their skills and qualifications to contribute to the country’s workforce, which is experiencing a shortage of skilled professionals in various fields.
- Permanent residency prospects: The Skill Stream Visas provide a pathway to permanent residency, allowing Thai nationals to settle in Australia and enjoy the benefits of being a permanent resident, including access to healthcare, education, and social security benefits.
- Quality of life: Australia is renowned for its high standard of living, beautiful landscapes, and diverse culture. Thai nationals who choose to pursue skill stream visas can experience a safe and welcoming environment while enjoying the country’s exceptional lifestyle.
While specific requirements may vary depending on the visa subclass, some common requirements for Skill Stream Visas include:
- Meeting the minimum points threshold based on age, English language proficiency, work experience, and education.
- Having skills and qualifications that match the occupations listed on the MLTSSL or ROL.
- Providing evidence of relevant work experience.
- Meeting health and character requirements.
Explore The Skill Stream Visa Options
For Thai nationals seeking new horizons and professional growth, Australian Skill Stream Visas present an enticing opportunity. With a strong demand for skilled workers across various sectors, Australia offers a welcoming environment and a high quality of life. By exploring the Skill Stream Visa options such as the Skilled Independent Visa, Skilled Nominated Visa, and Skilled Work Regional Visa, Thai nationals can pave their way to a prosperous future in Australia. It is crucial for interested individuals to thoroughly research the specific requirements and seek professional advice to enhance their chances of success in obtaining these visas.
How Do I Apply?
You should carefully prepare and submit your application for a family and relative visa. Contact Mr. Murali Mangalath, Managing Director of Mangalath Immigration. He provides Immigration advice and assistance to you. An efficient team at Mangalath Immigration Pty Ltd, who have extensive experience in applying for this class of visa for the past decade, will handle the process. Please visit our Testimonial page on this website, Facebook page and Google Review to find testimonies provided by our clients.
We will help make sure that a complete application is ready and that you receive your visa as quickly as possible. So why wait contact us today to get a head start.